Monday, January 2, 2012

i found love in Chartres

My first day in France we drove to a small french town called Chartres.


It was soo dreamy and it's still my favorite out of all we visited.

The food was divine and the sights were breathtaking.

We spent the day touring the well known cathedral that you can read about here.



If you plan to see just one cathedral in your whole entire life... make it this one.

This little town was so charming I fell in love with everything.


When you picture France..this is the town you're thinking of.



The french market was fascinating.


Elle was having the time of her life.


We ate at a few different places, but the BEST crepe I had in all of France was at
La Picoterie Creperie. To. Die. For.


When I fall asleep this place is all I dream of...


No comments:

Post a Comment