Saturday, February 4, 2012

i love!


Remember this post where I vowed to only share the things that I love most (and that I think you should love too)?


Prepare to be all mushy-fied.

I LOVE this movie. But I hate trashy movies. So to leave out all the trash and enjoy the funny stuff I bought the edited version. No sex, no swearing, trash-free! Comedy at it's finest..buy it here!

Cinnamon Apple cake! This was so good I made it twice in the last week..I used Granny Smith and Pink Lady apples which made a perfect combo of tart and sweet. Good for breakfast, dessert, second dinner, and while watching "The Biggest Loser". Find the cake recipe here and a homemade caramel recipe here. Oh and bring me a piece would ya?

Well give me a fro and call me Beyonce because I am seriously crazy in love with this swimsuit and pretty much every other one from Rey Swimwear. I'm getting all excited for summer just thinking about it! Check these fabulously modest and classy suits here!

Didn't you know giant heart balloons are cooler than cool? Can you think of anyone that doesn't want a hand crafted heart balloon and tassel created by the lovely Jihan? I can't! Geronimo Balloon-Troopers I heart you!




up next...


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about trashy movies. It is so hard to find non-trashy funny movies anymore.

    Those swimsuits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that cake looks DELICIOUS! I may have to share your link on my "What I'm lovin' this week" list, if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete