Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Ending

Today there was a lot to do. 

Like paint polka dots. 

And clean pencil markings off the chair that has been newly refurbished.

And watch a movie (edited) about a guy who cuts his own arm off. 

Ouch. 

That last one stressed me out for what felt like 127 hours.

Because the days events were a tad overwhelming...you know, the polka dots can start playing tricks on your mind after awhile, I decided I should give myself a break.

The kind I like to call "Costa Vida".

Ellie was a doll the entire time.

Luckily, to my great fortune, a handsome man came through my front door, cleaned my dirty kitchen, and kissed me hello.  One might say he helped me end a stressful, polka-dotted day on a happy note.   

This guy is also quite charming.  But he's only 4 1/2 months old so sorry ladies..you will have to wait awhile.

Baby Hughy..we all love him so.

And that handsome man?

Well I love him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment