Monday, April 2, 2012

i heart Saved By The Bell


Yesterday on Facebook I almost had a heart attack.

Twas there that I learned that the greatest show of all time has finally hit Netflix.

Nevermind that I own every episode on dvd thanks to my beloved husband who is always so wise and picks up on my subtle hints.

As in I declared one time that the only way Christmas would really be Christmas was if I received every season of SBTB in my stocking.

I don't know about you..but Saved by the Bell really taught me a lot about life in my teen years.


1.) Drugs are lame-o

So true, friends. So.True.

2.) Great fashion never goes out of style

Look around peeps..the 80's and 90's are back. With a vengeance. I just consult these three ladies for tips.  I think the buyers at F21 just watch reruns of SBTB for inspiration.

3.)  Cell phones are the wave of the future


Just look at this trendsetter. Isn't he so cute. Z + A = 4eva

4.) Real friends are there for you when it counts


Enough said.

5.) Some people were born to be used car salesmen

Let me assure you no one loved Zach more than me, but he could talk anyone into anything. He just might be selling someone a crappy Dodge Neon right this minute.

6.) Every adult is a kid at heart



Mr. B...so great at giving terrible advice and showing up at the most inconvenient of times.


7.) Sequels are NEVER as good as the original

 This never should have happened. We all know this.

8.) Great shows lead to timeless art pieces

  Priceless.

9.) Teenagers deserve a sweet hangout spot


My dream burger joint.


And now..I'm off to continue my quest in turning Andrew, Ellie, and basically everyone else I know into ultimate SBTB fans!


If you're a kid at heart be sure to enter this sweet Giveaway courtesy of The Sassy Pepper!




3 comments:

  1. Visiting from Make My Morning! Thanks for the flashback Lol
    Many Blessings,
    Sherri Ohler
    www.sdgartistry.com
    www.thepaintedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm visiting from Make My Morning Blog Hop! Your post is hilarious - aahhhh, memories...

    Have a great day! Renee

    www.motherdaughterbookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the Finding New Friends Hop. Love this post. I only ever watched the reruns, but would often find myself sucked into a marathon and couldn't get myself to turn it off.

    ReplyDelete