Monday, September 26, 2011

Leaves and Marshmallows


"Come," said the Wind to the Leaves one day.
"Come over the meadow and we will play.
Put on your dresses of red and gold.
For summer is gone and the days grow cold."



Tonight we went up Little Cottonwood Canyon to spend some quality time with the fam.  It was gorgeous.  Fall in all it's glory.
Love love love
Ahh can't you smell the fresh mountainy air?
 I couldn't get enough of it..I really should go camping more.  Maybe when it gets warmer..ha.


Family time is always a good time.

We just sat around for hours eating tinfoil dinners, s'mores, and freshly picked Utah pears.

Who doesn't l-o-v-e fall?  Send them to me..I will make them a believer.
Elle was in heaven...marshmallow heaven.

"If you want to be happy, be."

1 comment:

  1. So jealous!! I can't wait to be in cooler weather. AND in an area where there are TREES!!! I think Utah, it is!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete