Wednesday, December 7, 2011

all i want for christmas

I've made a list.

Checked it twice.

Bring on Christmas!!

This year I would like...

A spoonful (or two) of World Peace. In a non-sugary form if possible.

Lots and lots of Snow.

For no child to have to go hungry..if you want to help go here.

For the Kardashian's to donate all their money to Charity and then go into hiding to spare future generations.

For everyone to have at least one good friend and not be alone on Christmas day.

 For Tom Cruise to stop making Mission Impossible movies. It's bordering ridiculous..isn't he like 60?

To have the gift of Forgiveness so I can let things go and be happier next year.

For the "Biebs" to keep bringing joy to teenage girls everywhere.

For this to be a Christmas I'll never forget.

Most importantly, to REMEMBER what Christmas is really about.

To be filled with Gratitude for what He has done for me.

And to help others feel the Love He has for them.


If you want to learn more about Christ please go here.


Much Love and Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog...have I told you that at least 100 times now ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Laughed & smiled all the way through. Thanks for following, following back!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Merry Christmas! Nice post with great pictures! I am a new follower from MBC..hope you can follow back.

    ReplyDelete