Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What I learned this weekend

Saturday night we went to P.F Changs for dinner.

I must be sick or something, because I couldn't taste anything. Nevertheless...tasteless as it was...it was delicious.

I'm personally a fan of their GIANT water glasses. I can usually fit like 7
lemon slices in there.
Mmm Sesame Chicken.
Sweet and Sour Chicken for my Sweetheart.
Hungry?

Fortune Cookies:

Andrew- "You will travel to many exotic places and learn to look within"

April- " Your finances will soon take a turn to significant improvements"

Sounds pretty fab to me!

Other tidbits I learned this weekend..

- Justin Bieber's not so bad..but no Bieber fever here.  Whenever he says "shorty" I find myself cringing.

- Bath and Body Works "Fresh Balsam" really DOES smell like Christmas trees. My house smells so bomb right now.

- No matter how much laundry you do, it will never be enough.

- If you can somehow convince your beloved to watch "The Notebook" with you, he might actually like it and be willing to confess "it was more bearable than I thought"

-Weekends are too short.

Can I get an amen?


2 comments:

  1. That PF Changs looks so delicious! I hope that your fortunes come true, too :)

    I'm a new follower from the Sunday Blog Hop, my blog was BOW. Just wanted to drop by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! The beib got you. Not to say that you are an addict in the least, but I'm glad you like him :-)

    ReplyDelete