Monday, October 24, 2011

what to do, what to do

I can't make up my mind about what I want little Elle babe to be for Halloween.

I mean look at that face. It's obvious that I could dress her up like a trash man and she would still be so cute.

I bought her a giraffe costume..which ended up being too small. Then I bought her a bumblebee outfit, but it was just sooo bumblebee-ish.  So we're starting fresh.

Maybe the problem with baby halloween costumes is that you're trying to make something that's already ridiculously adorable even more adorable. And I'm willing to argue that it just might not be possible.

Any halloween ideas for my little gal pal? Pretty please?

1 comment:

  1. lady bug
    fairy princess
    pumpkin
    *something that goes with what you and your husband are going to be.
    lamb
    cupcake

    ReplyDelete