Wednesday, November 23, 2011

celebrate good times..c'mon!

Can I just say that I have the most bombdiggity husband in all the land?

For the reals..

Our Anniversary falls on Thanksgiving this year, so we decided to celebrate a little early. Andrew volunteered to make the event unforgettable. And so it was.

This is not our bedroom. This is our living that has been converted into a hotel room.

Yes that's right. Andrew went to all the trouble of moving our kingsize bed from our bedroom to the living room. Perfectly positioned in front of our television. We are very into luxury, obviously.




These are a few of my favorite things.


On our honeymoon we ate PB, honey, and banana sandwiches all week long so what anniversary would really be complete without them? He even provided cough drops since my cold is still lingering..what a man!


Andrew always picks out the BEST cards..this one was especially delightful, because we both loathe cats. With all of our hearts.


For dinner we went to this place..and it was so delicious we are still talking about it. Everything there is homemade except for the caesar dressing and the salad mix. Now that's magical. It was SO good.


Who wants to make breakfast on their anniversary?It's true..all we do is eat. ha.


This is my hottie of a hubby. He indeed had the AYCE French Toast. Mmmm.


Yes, yes I become a homeless person in the mornings..but who cares?! It's my anniversary..I can do what I want! Although I do dress like this usually anyways..moving on. I had the ham and cheese croissant. Awesome possum, seriously.


For the Finale of the best two days of celebration ever, we dined on our bed and watched "Parks and Recreation" because we love it. And the only thing we loved more was some Haagen Dazs. If you love apple pie please RUN to the store and buy this ice cream because it was incredible. IN-credible. And that's my favorite mint chip of all time.

Okay peeps...next year is my deal to plan our anniversary. I'm going to need some ideas to top this!

(Disclaimer: Although the gal that runs this blog is currently not supposed to be consuming sugar in large (or any) quantities, she did in fact eat a tiny, miniscule  amount, because it was her anniversary and she does what she wants. The anniversary celebration has ended and she is therefore again on a sugar fast. As always, perfection is strived for, but sometimes you just gotta eat some ice cream.)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! tiny miniscule... until Thanksgiving, right?! ;)
    Bon anniversaire! (which actually probably means happy birthday... but you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE parks & recreation. ron's awesome.

    ReplyDelete