Monday, January 9, 2012

i lovest all things pretty


Saint Malo is a sweet little seaside town in France. And I could've stayed there for days...



One of the cutest shops..did you notice the Christmas tree hanging upside down?


I adored these shoes. The shop was closed otherwise they would be in my closet right this moment.





This little Vespa snapshot is in honor of Jihan and her love for all things Vespa!


 I don't think we went anywhere in France without enjoying a cup of hot chocolate..this was served with an apple tart. So good.


And then there was the Pear tart and Chocolately Chip cakes with banana custard.



Somewhere...beyond the sea someone's waiting for me..


                                                         Oh Saint Malo you were so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment